Foodabox is Malaysia’s leading food packaging manufacturer that offers made-to-order packaging to restauranteurs. Here at Foodabox, we believe that every business is unique.
No restaurants should settle for the standard and boring packaging in the market. Founded in 2014, Foodabox is serving and providing outstanding food packaging solutions to more than 500 restaurants including big brands like Chill Chill, Sushi Tee, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leafs, Illy Cafe, Nyonya Colors, and many more.
Our team leverages on data, technology and large-scale production to provide feasible packaging solutions to our clients at the most competitive price.
Not only that, we also take pride in our achievements to be one of the early adopters for using compostable and sustainable raw materials in the industry.
We use sustainable paper raw materials from Finland to ensure what comes from the Earth, goes back to the Earth safely.
Who we are
We believe in nurturing and empowering talents in order to continue bringing more sustainable change in our ecosystem. We are go-
getters and hustlers that ensure ideas don’t just stay as ideas. We are game-changer and dreamer that constantly push boundaries to create significant impact in our lives.
We love solving problems for our clients and in fact, this has always been part of our daily routines at Foodabox. If you enjoy failure, love flexibility, and constantly seeking for challenges, we welcome you to our young and energetic team!
We hold strongly to our core values that form part of our working culture. These values can be summarized into ODD PEN.
OPEN MINDED - The willingness to accept other people's ideas and views.
DELIVER MORE - Deliver more than expected.
DRIVE CHANGE - Don't wait for changes to take place, be the change you want to see.
PURPOSE DRIVEN - The 'WHY' behind your actions.
EMBRACE FAILURE - It's okay to fail but it's not okay to quit.
NEVER SETTLE - Go big or go home. Never settle for mediocrity.
1. Learning and growth - Attain personal growth at this fast growth working environment
2. Medical reimbursements - Receive medical benefits throughout the year
3. Casual dresscode - Wear anything you like!
4. Working environment - Cozy and comfortable working space with lots of greens and love.
5. Travel opportunities - Get to travel around the world for training, events, and expo.
1. Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
2. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
3. Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
4. Maintain records related to sales.
5. Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain products based on customer needs and desires.
6. Describe products and explain use, operation, and care of products to customers.
7. Label, arrange and display products to promote sales.
8. Prepare quotations or invoices
9. Demonstrate use or explain specifications of the products to customers.
10. Maintain shelves cleanliness and tidiness
11. Solve disputes related to customers and products with minimal loss incur on both customers and the company.
Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and Cantonese will be an advantage