The primary purpose of this position is to assist the General Manager of Corporate & Innovation in overseeing all financial accounting and reporting activities and ensuring all related local policies and procedures are observed.
Finance & Accounts Skills :
1. Assist the General Manager of Corporate & Innovation in monitoring, controlling and accurately recording of all financial transactions of the company.
2. Prepare forecasting and reports deviation of over expenditure or under budgeting to the General Manager of Corporate & Innovation.
3. Provide treasurer functions about the company’s cash planning and review the cash position on a monthly basis in order to optimize the use of funds.
4. Review the status of the Accounts Receivable ageing and monitor billing and collections.
5. Oversee timeliness, accuracy and compliance of monthly accounting closing period, consolidation or annual results as well as management report.
6. Oversee annual audit process and act as key liaison person to Internal / External Auditors.
recommend change and / or options.
8. Ensure all taxes are paid on time and all related tax reports are properly filed.
People Management Skills :
1. Assist the General Manager of Corporate & Innovation in communication to ensure team is well informed for company’s expectations and directions.
2. Educate the team on company’s code of conduct to understand and practice the value, responsibilities and ethical obligations.
3. Assist the General Manager of Corporate & Innovation in addressing performance issues and make recommendations.
Other Skills :
Knowledge of HR and IT are added advantage