On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives.
We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-
time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe.
We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Motorola digital and analog commercial Radios (BL - Business Light)
1) Responsible for design and development of communications products for Business Light radios
2) Good understanding on radio design and work independently with other functional teams
3) Hands on RF circuit designs experience such as receivers, transmitters, FGU, audio and digital controller designs
4) Engage in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification, manufacturing support, regulatory & reliability certification & standard
5) Evaluate and analyze radio design, utilizing engineering equipment such as analyzers and oscilloscope, run simulation, experiments and etc.
1) Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunications Engineering
2) 2 3 years of working experience in RF / Digital hardware development or related experience, especially on FGU (Frequency Generation Unit), or Power management or Transmitter RF Power Amplifier.
3) Understanding and experience in RF / Digital controller / audio designs .
4) Experience with prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification, manufacturing support, regulatory & reliability certification & standard
5) Excellent command of written and spoken English.
6) Excellent team work and collaboration.
7) Occasional travelling may be required for work support.