1.Responsible for sales planning, forecasting and driving sales strategies aligned with the
companyâs goals and achievements
2. Support and Assist sales enquiries and provide the full quotation
3. Involve in market research and reviewing information to identify areas of potential sales growth
4. Responsible to develop long lasting relationship with suppliers. Upholding the good image of the
company and itâs products
5. Work with sales and business units in developing business plans to achieve company revenue goals.
6. Analyze competitive marketplace and industry trends to accordingly develop business strategies for revenue generation.
7. Establish pricing strategies and guidelines for new product development.
8. Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities.
9. Responsible to support sales team in developing sales and marketing strategies for profitability.
10. Work with sales team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers
11. Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
12. Maintain complete documentations for all product related activities.
13. Conduct product and sales trainings to sales and marketing team.
14. Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.