Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
A. Purpose of the Job
The Customer Support Organization has an important role to play as they bring the customers,
sales and business operations together. The Customer Support Teams are responsible for
commercial and operational activities : i.e validation and booking of customer orders, managing order changes, providing status updates , arranging shipment and managing disputes with a strong alignment with Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) as part of the end-to-end customer experience.
B. Principal Responsibilities
1. Basic Customer Service
Act as responsible contact for all routine customer demands / questions, handling customer routine complaints and working closely with sales team to ensure customer requirements are fully understood.
2. Customer requirement validation
Be the first point of contact for our customers to ensure customer requirements are
fully understood to facilitate efficient order entry in the Customer Support Department.
Keep track of open orders and past dues in order to ensure customers are proactively
informed of potential delays.
3. Ensure incoming telephone calls are answered with minimum delay
4. Ensure all incoming customer requirements are validated within the same day of receipt
5. Review all incoming emails on day of receipt and take necessary action to reply
or forward to most appropriate person
6. Coordinate the warranty and returns process between the customer and the factories / service depot.
7. Liaise with customer’s forwarders to ensure goods are picked up and dispatched on Time
8. Support Credit Control Department with customer communication relating to AR / Debt issues and disputes
9. Able to work on revenue risk report to support revenue forecast activities
C. Principal Networks & Contact Links
YOU MUST HAVE