Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
1. Design and develop modern Web Portal or Mobile Responsive Web Portal.
2. Involved in the entire life-cycle of development, testing, deployment and post implementation supports.
3. Perform coding, testing and documentation in line with user & system requirements to delivery source code, documents and test scripts
4. Perform work package / component systems design to ensure quality metrics are met in terms of maintainability, reliability, scalability and resilience
5. Support in production incident (if any) together with the team to help in resolve the incident within the committed SLA.
6. Develop and Unit Test the web applications / portals based on software design derived from user requirements and according to the application design principles, architecture and security guidelines.
7. Perform impact assessment of user requirements to assess technical feasibility, and impacts to digital online platforms, jointly derive an acceptable solution together with stakeholders and architects.
8. Craft detail design document (DDD) inclusive of data and interface design, in collaboration with application vendors (external) / and application owners (internal).
9. Perform peer review of technical design developed by application vendors / owners
10. Work with Operation support team for issues escalation
JS, Bootstrap, CSS, ES6, etc.).