The Role :
Sarawak Oil & Sarawak Gas Operations
1. We are searching for Construction & Maintenance talents for our client's Oil & Gas operations in Sarawak.
2. Looking for oriented personnel with at least 8 years and above professional involvement in the full spectrum of EPC, EPCC Project and specialized in project development, project management, operations, planning, engineering, procurement, construction, installation, maintenance, pre-
commissioning and commissioning for major international and local organisations from owner, EPCIC contractor, PMC, Management Contractor, sub-
con, engineering consultant and vendor in upstream, midstream(incl. Tank farm) and downstream projects in a range of sectors including Oil & Gas Greenfield and Brownfield across harsh environment in various geographic of worldwide.
3. Ideally, you should have worked as the following roles :
4. To ensure & monitor project execution is done as per schedule / approved work pack. Able to keep track of project performance.
5. To ensure project documentations are in good order such as QA / QC document, Daily Progress Report, Material Inventory Report & Project Completion Certificate.
6. To ensure optimization of resources utilization for manpower resources of the project to obtain maximum productivity.
To monitor project's crew performance and ensure able to comment on their skills, performance & fitness to work throughout the project.
7. Personnel shall undergo all the required training as and when required by COMPANY but not limited to the following :
Note : CONTRACTOR shall ensure training certificates are valid throughout the contract duration. Renewal process shall not interrupt the continuous operation.
Any qualified candidate can email your CV and certs
The Company :
Our client is a Malaysian oil and gas company that is ranked among Fortune Global 500's largest corporations in the world.
Fortune ranks them as the 75th largest company in the world in 2013. Fortune also ranks the company as the 12th most profitable company in the world and the most profitable in Asia.
marketing and distribution of petroleu
About Fircroft :
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 / 679.
Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Fircroft Tanjung Sdn Bhd (Co. Reg. No : 1103286-X)