National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role)
Job / National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) Fixed-term contract : No Status Full Time Anticipated Start Date 01-07-2019
Level of Education Secondary professional education Areas of study Cooking Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English
Malay Optional languages Mandarin (Intermediate)
Essential and optional requirements
1. Helps provide smooth running services and a high standard of production in Kitchen.
2. Works autonomously to produce dishes and compliance with cooking instructions.
3. Supervises the Commis work
4. To achieve overall guest satisfaction through the quality of food.
5. Ensures that food hygiene and food safety management is implemented.
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.