1. Assist Marketing Manager to develop strategic marketing plan.
2. Work with business partners closely to develop and implement joint marketing programs.
3. Plan and execute marketing programs and activities.
4. Event co-ordination and management.
5. Provide after sales services to clients.
6. Perform marketing research on clinic’s products, services and advertisement
1. Diploma / Degree in any discipline.
2. Minimum 3 years work experience in marketing, sales, public relation, project planning, communications, customer service or other relevant industries.
3. Good command in English. Chinese will be an added advantage.
4. Proficient with computer system.
5. Good communications and interpersonal skills.
6. Flexible with working hours.
7. Dynamic personality and self-motivated.
8. Able to multi-task and work independently in fast paced environment.
9. Possess personal vehicle.