Supervising, motivating, providing guidance, leading and coordinating staff in the correct skill, problem solving and corrective actions required.
Ensure all Assemblies jigs are in the best condition to build quality bodies to set specification.
Maintain the tooling in proper condition and accuracy.
Manage jig & fixture design for uniform quality of assemblies.
Ensure all jig preventive maintenance jobs are planned and carry out.
Recommend and arrange for spare parts stocking in jig shop store for jig repair.
Working with launch Engineer (PED) during PT build of related models.
Report to jig shop Department Head, work along with Body Engineering Executive, paint
Executive, QA Executive and others.
Work toward optimum productivity and cost effectiveness.
Ensure 5S and safety activities are carried out.
1. Possess at least a recognized Bachelor Degree, Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Manufacturing), Engineering (Tool & Die) Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Automotive) and Engineering (Mechatronic / Electromechanical) or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year (s) of working experiences with hands on working experiences in the related field.
3. Fresh graduate will be considering.
4. Have experiences working in Automotive Factory (Body shop, Paint Shop, or Assembly Shop) either one.
5. Good knowledge in car body coordinate system (X, Y, Z).
Job Segment : Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Automotive