1. To verify and authorise remittance transactions (IBG, FPX, GIRO, MEPS, TT, Demand Draft, CO / Corporate Cheque etc) within stipulated approved limits.
2. Comply with exceptions for Signature Verification and Payment Processing in which respective role needs to be performed independently.
3. To liaise with customers / branches / business units on any discrepancy / doubt in their instructions till resolution.
4. Together with the team, to work and target SLA is met at all times.
5. To ensure quick action / resolution in managing both internal and external customers’ queries, feedback and complaints.
6. To monitor system availability & escalate promptly to management whenever required and to manage situation such that payment service timelines are not impacted.
7. To participate in UAT / Projects as and when required.
Knowledge & Skills
1. Preferably at least 1 to 2 years of knowledge and experience in processing / transacting
2. A self-motivated & pro-active person in managing operational efficiency and promote process improvements.
3. A passionate person with customer oriented mindset and firm believer of Quality discipline
4. Possesses good oral / communication and co-ordination skills; and able to interact well with team members and business units / bankers / customers.
5. Resourceful and able to multi-task independently with confidence in time critical environment.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications Word, Excel & Power-point