Accountabilities and Key Result Areas :
Implement Sales Policies, Budgets and Forecasts
1. Ensure marketing plans, strategies, policies and budgets as directed to meet required sales targets.
2. Recommend to management, effective pricing and product mix policies and implement such policies as directed.
3. Ensure that prices negotiated and quoted comply with the pricing policy of the Company.
4. Participate in and contribute to the formulation of Company strategies, plans and policies.
5. Control sales activities so that sales related expenditure is minimized.
Service Client Accounts
1. Ensure meaningful contact with designated clients to maintain customer loyalty and support so that constant sales is attained to meet budget and sales targets.
2. Ensure customer requirements and inquiries are met by responding promptly and accurately.
3. Investigate customer complaints as directed with the support of the Quality Assurance Department and recommend corrective action as necessary in the best interests of the Company.
4. Safeguard the Company's image by projecting professionalism and integrity at all times to clients and other parties.
Promote Company Products
1. Travel throughout assigned territories to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talk with clients / potential clients on sales floor or by phone.
2. Promote the use of Company products to consultants, architects, contractors and developers by facilitating an understanding of the product's applications and advantages so that the products are accepted and specified.
3. Maintain contacts by using Company products, where directed, to identify problems or potential problems early so that remedial action can be taken to safeguard the product image and maintain customer satisfaction.
4. Understand comprehensively the application of available products in order to promote them effectively.
5. Contribute to improvement of relevant marketing collateral for promotions as necessary and assist in the development of new collateral.
6. Execute promotional activities for new products so that they are rapidly accepted and sales are attained.
7. Participate in trade fairs and exhibitions as directed.
Monitor and Analyze Market Information
1. Compile lists of prospective clients for use as sales leads, based on information from newspaper, business directories, industry advertisements, trade shows, Internet Web sites and other sources.
2. Monitor and gather information on market trends and developments to identify threats and opportunities to facilitate decision making.
3. Monitor the sales performance of clients and recommend actions to improve performance when necessary.
4. Monitor the development of new construction projects, identify the relevant developers, consultants and contractors and actively seek acceptance and use of products in such projects.
5. Seek, identify and recommend new local prospects to be recommended to management.
Maintain Accounts Receivable
1. Execute timely collection from all trade debtors within the established credit period and inform the Industrial General Manager when difficulties arise.
1. Ensure commitments to customers can be fulfilled through co-ordination with the Sales Coordinator and inform the Sales General Manager when remedial action is necessary.
1. Prepare and submit reports accurately as required on a timely basis to facilitate decision making.
2. Keep Management informed of developments as directed on a timely basis.
Education and Skill Levels :
1. Possess a Bachelors or University Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Mechatronics or its equivalent.
2. Minimum 5 years of working experience in the same industry or any related building material industry.
3. Skillful in the industrial piping system applications is an added advantage.
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
5. Able to work independently.
6. Possess own transport & willing to travel.