1. Work together with the team to ensure smooth running of daily operations.
2. Liaise with both internal and external parties on operational issues.
3. Conduct operational audits at Clinic outlets.
4. Review key customer service processes to improve overall KPI and operational efficiency of the clinics.
5. Track, monitor and make recommendations to achieve excellent customer satisfaction ratings.
6. Liaise with Training & Development to organize regional training for nurses and doctors.
7. Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
1. Diploma / Degree in any discipline.
2. Minimum 2 years work experience in project planning / communications / customer service or other relevant industries.
3. Good command in English. Chinese will be an added advantage.
4. Proficient with computer system.
5. Good communications and interpersonal skills.
6. Flexible with working hours.
8. Able to multi-task and work independently in fast paced environment.