Are you an ambitious individual, filled with a strong driving force to increase sales growth & genuine interest in establishing strong internal & external partnership?
The LEGO Group is rapidly expanding into Asia and we are seeking talent to help secure our long-term growth and success in the region.
In 2014, LEGO established its office in Malaysia to better serve and reach Malaysian consumers. We are seeking a talented and experienced Key Account Manager to be a key contributor and driving force within LEGO Malaysia to ensure the company fulfils its growth ambitions while holding true to the global LEGO Brand mission and values.
The key responsibilities of the Key Account Manager will be to manage key partner accounts that account for a significant portion of the turnover of LEGO Malaysia and develop strategic customer business plans that will drive sales growth.
The incumbent will maintain an accurate and healthy sales forecast over a 12-month horizon that meets the demands of the customers / consumers and be proactive to changes in actual demand.
This will be achieved by having a holistic understanding of market trends, a solid relationship with key partner accounts and executing trade initiatives to optimize sales opportunities.
Your specific tasks include :
1) Deliver an accurate sales forecast on piece level for a 12-month horizon for each specific customer and translate into sales.
2) Accurate customer business planning to deliver on detailed budgets and selling in targets.
3) Long term strategic customer business planning to achieve future growth expectations.
KPIs would be :
1. Sell In & Consumer Sales how precise are we in estimating and delivering on our sales objectives.
2. Execution bias how good are we selling what we forecast.
3. Customer Pulse and Customer business planning- how good are we at understanding the customer business and using that knowledge to build and execute a customer business plan that is fully aligned to the overall SBU strategy and marketing objectives.
Challenges and Opportunities
The Key Account Manager will get the opportunity of working in a small, dynamic sales organization securing world class implementation of Sales / Marketing plans and campaigns and also and learn how to work with a great number of people internally and externally.
The Key Account Manager will be part of the larger Singapore & Malaysia Business Unit.
Do you have what it takes?