1. Plan, drive and execute strategy in maintaining and growing existing business, and develop close business relationship with relevant stakeholders and deliver superior customer engagement business model.
1. Perform periodic business portfolio performance analysis to ensure growth and profitability of business unit and capitalizing market intelligence to lead business unit growth.
2. Maintain and follow through business opportunities and promote AXA products and services such as Cross Selling and Win-back Account
3. Ensure credit control and operating cost control are within target set by the company
4. Ensure quality servicing by enforcing quality customer service standards at all times, such as prompt policy delivery to customer, monitor claim status of all accounts,
5. Ensure compliance to regulatory guidelines and treaty
JOB REQUIREMENTS 1. At least 5 - 10 years years insurance experience2. Minimum a Degree holderWhat We Offer We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-
life integration. So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!
https : / / youtu.be / V7mXMUtq9Bc