1. To lead several teams on multiple sites to ensure jobs are carried out in accordance to required specification, quality, safety standard and effecting the optimum speed of construction.
2. To plan, organize, lead, control and monitor the project teams to achieve the required objective of the various projects.
3. To liaise with clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and project teams and ensuring excellent communication between all parties.
4. To coordinate with designers and consultants to ensure conformance of structural and architectural design. 5. To coordinate with mould fabricator on mould design and fabrication.
6. To maintain good documentation and filing system for the projects. 7. The position require extensive travelling to the various IBS and other precast project site.
Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent. Possess good leadership and communication skills.
Minimum 3 years working experience as a Project Manager. Good written and verbal communication in English is essential. Self-
motivated with passion for details, resourceful and computer literate. Experience in Precast Construction Works shall be an added advantage.