What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-
performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent : it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results.
It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world.
If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Job Purpose & Position Summary
Our key responsibilities are the partnering with sale & marketing team to manage the administrative work after they have finalized the marketing program with customer / vendor.
This is the hybrid operation model that covers the end to end process from Global Supply Management to Accounts Payable where we are responsible to administer the Reservation creation & Claim processing of marketing activities on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy and Sox Control.
Primary Duties :
1. To help the team manager to coach a group of marketing ops analyst to execute regular job routine to meet the expectation outline per Service Level Agreement.
2. To review the work performed by team member in accuracy and provides guidance from time to time.
3. To play a key role in ensuring the completion and accuracy of all regional marketing expense monthly / quarterly accrual & reporting during month end close
4. To support internal and external audit enquiries as and when required
5. To manage, support & coordinate new marketing projects & programs from marketing ops team perspective
6. To provide ad hoc assistance and support to the stakeholder to ensure that the objectives are met.
7. To provide finance analysis to finance team and ensure the accuracy of the information
8. To provide solution of issue arise and discuss with superior
8. To update Standard of Operating Procedure and Detail Desktop Procedure on yearly basis or as needed.
9. To initiate and develop solutions for continuous improvements opportunities. Ensure successful implementation across the teams.
Secondary Duties :
1. To process Purchase Order for the planned marketing activities within the approved budget
2. To review the Claim submission against the guideline and perform fair market value analysis prior to payment process
3. To interface with marketing team, cross functional team or customer for issue resolution
Must Have :
Other Qualifications (Plus Requirements) :
1. Strong team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
2. Assertive, creative, good interpersonal skills, highly driven and self-motivated for a fast paced evolving environment
3. Knowledge of SAP or Fund Management will be an added advantage
4. Proficient in MS Office applications, with intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
5. Strong analytical skills and familiar with reporting and data analysis with attention to detail and a high level of numerical accuracy
6. Excellent at planning and project management
ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fire drills
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. Ability to step up to lead the team while manager is away